Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've Been Keeping Something From You

Remember when I told you that I spent last weekend in bed....reading.

And that I read an awesome book that I couldn't put down?

Many of you asked what I read and I didn't tell you on purpose.

Because I get to tell you NOW.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to help kick off BlogHer's new Book Club and they gave me a copy of an amazing book.

If you really want to know what book I read, and see what I thought about it....then please go to the brand new BlogHer Book Club.  You'll notice that my review is first because I'm an overachiever and had my draft in first.  Please, sign up to get future updates!

12 comments:

  1. That's great :) I thought you were going to say you were pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm always on the hunt for a good book :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a reading hiatus. I don't expect it to last long. I have a couple of books ready to go. Now if JK would just tell me the title of her SMUT BOOK...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm much more likely to read a book in one sitting than I am to be first getting any piece of writing in. Good on you for doing both. Very well-written review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's so cool! Heading over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get my post to go on the site over there, but I just wanted you to know that it was a terrific review and it made me want to read the book. I usually don't like historic novels, but your review made it sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have joined BlogHer on this..next time...felt like too much pressure. The books I read are either about Jesus, or Curious George :-)

    good job
    I love an over achiever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not biased or anything, but I thought your review was the best!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA! HOLD THE PHONE!

    Why am I NOT your "Best Friend" anymore???????????

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Becca. I love you....even if you aren't my Breast Friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!