Monday, January 28, 2013

Bachelor Sean Drinking Game: Week 4


Take a small sip of your drink when someone says:

  • Journey
  • Amazing
  • Wife
  • Chemistry
  • Forever
  • Future
Source


Take a small sip of your drink when:

  • Sean's shirt is missing
  • Someone gets to ride in a jet
  • Sean falls down
  • ABC tries to break Sarah's good arm
  • Sarah has a melt down
  • Someone kisses Sean
  • Someone kisses Sean in a hot tub
  • Someone cries
  • Someone leaves a date in an ambulance
  • Someone threatens to leave
  • Amanda says something mean

Source




6 comments:

  1. Hee, hee I love this! :D Can't wait for your wrap-up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I just mentioned you in a post! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I could probably tolerate the show if I played this game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this drinking game is kind of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, pretty sure you could get housed just from the drink everytime someone cries rule. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh these girls are such a hot mess. Tierra is a B, BIG TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!