Thursday, January 17, 2013

90 Days Smarter

This school year has been so wonderful.  Such a vast difference from last year when Alex's class was torn in two because of some parents that we'ren't happy.  I'm so pleased that I've made several good friends and that we'll be sharing this school experience together for the next 13 years.

One thing that I've really enjoyed watching is Mallory's growth as a person and a student. She takes school very seriously and gets upset with classmates that don't follow the rules.  She frequently reports to me who is on yellow and red.

She works very hard and is beyond excited to become a 1st grader.

That day will be here before you know it and that fact was all the more clear to me when she came home from school on Monday.



She is 90 days smarter.

Linking up with Emmy Mom for Proud Mommy Moments




11 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! 1st grade rocks....they will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that pic makes me happy and sad! I'm so proud of her, but she's growing up too fast. Time needs to slow down just a bit. I'm glad she enjoys school, though.

    When I picked RJ up yest, he was running up and down the classroom with his hands on his head, screaming like a fool. AND, every single boy in the classroom was following his every move. Totally thought he was a follower; turns out he's the leader! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Does your school celebrate 90 days instead of 100? Or was this just something separate.
    And yes she will be in 1st grade before you know it. Glad there isn't all the drama this year.

    Thanks so much for linking up!! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this--"She frequently reports to me who is on yellow and red." A fellow rule follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a fun thing one could say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute! it goes by so quickly doesn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great smile. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! I think I need a "hat" like that for each book I read... LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!