Monday, January 21, 2013

Bachelor Sean Drinking Game: Week Three


Take a small sip of your drink when someone says:

  • Journey
  • Amazing
  • Wife
  • Chemistry
  • Forever
  • Future


Take a small sip of your drink when:

  • Sean's shirt is missing
  • A helicopter appears
  • Tierra falls down the stairs
  • Sean holds a ball
  • Someone kisses Sean
  • Someone kisses Sean in a hot tub
  • Someone cries
  • Kacie cries
  • Amanda says something mean
  • AshLee admits that she's an anorexic
  • AshLee blows something




3 comments:

  1. *giggles* I won't last fifteen minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT WAIT to find out how who what why Tierra falls down the stairs. I just hope I don't laugh because that just wouldn't be very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF and Kacie crying. She does kind of cry a lot. LOL
    Man, Tierra does smell. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!