Monday, January 7, 2013

This Post is Not About Wearing Underwear on Your Head

Once upon a time there was a little boy that was addicted to pass (pacifiers) and wore his new Thomas underwear on his head.


This picture has nothing to do with my posting today.  I was searching through my photos looking for one of the kids reading books, to tell you about me and Mimi's One Year blogiversary at If You Give a Blogger a Book....Club.   Instead....I found this.

If I could be completely honest with you...I'd go back to this day.  Just to visit.  

What I'm trying to tell you is that we celebrating our blogiversary!  We're announcing a new books club selection and we've having a month of giveaways!  You won't want to miss it!




6 comments:

  1. I didn't know your book club had been around that long. Go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't belive it has already been a year....and someday Alex will not believe that you shared that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar picture of my boy. What is so wonderful about underwear on the head?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. I want to go back too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is pretty dang funny and you know you are going to get some interesting hits to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!