Monday, January 7, 2013

Bachelor Sean Drinking Game

The day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived.

The Bachelor is back!!

I had high hopes for Sean Lowe when he was on Emily's season of The Bachelorette.  I thought he was the most genuine and manly man we'd ever seen on this show.

Like I always do....I've created a drinking game.  Let the fun begin! Make sure you come back next week for the updated version.



Take a small sip of your drink when someone says:

  • Journey
  • Emily
  • Ashley or AshLee (dude...there are three of them)
  • Beautiful
  • Amazing
  • Lucky
  • High School
  • Wife


Take a small sip of your drink when:

  • Sean appears without a shirt.
  • Sean gives out the first impression rose.
  • A bachelorette gets drunk and passes out.
  • A bachelorette cries.
  • Chris Harrison announces the final rose.

Follow Sean on Twitter @SeanLowe09

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what happens with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v never been a big fan of this show but your game sounds fun hope you find the season enjoyable

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!