Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Interviewing The Kids

Emmy Mom has the best ideas.  She interviewed her kids and posted their answers on her blog.  I'm playing along....




Alex....6 years old

 Height:  4 feet 3 inches
 Shoe size:  1


 What is your Favorite:
  Cereal:  Honey Nut Cheerios
  Vegetable:  Tomatoes
  Drink:  Root Beer
  Toy:  Sammy (stuffed animal he's had since he was a baby)
  TV Show:  Phineas and Ferb
  Thing to do:  Build Legos
  Game:  Harry Potter for the Wii
  Book:  Ninjago
  Restaurant: The Rock Pizza
  Place to go: Harry Potter World

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Zedrick
What is something mommy says:  Stop It
What do you want to be when you grow up:  Scientist/Ninja
What are you going to do different this year than last:  Nothing
Who are your friends?  Carson, Coleman and Mallory
What is one wish for the New Year? That it will snow.
If I gave you $100 what would you do with it?  Buy Legos
What are you afraid of?  I'm not afraid of anything, actually.



Mallory....5 years old 
 Height: 3 ft 11 inches
 Shoe size:  12


 What is your Favorite:
  Cereal:  Frosted Mini Wheats
  Vegetable:  Carrots
  Drink:  Root Beer
  Toy: The best thing in the world, awesomeness things to play with. Buddies.
  TV Show: My Little Pony
  Thing to do: Play with Alex
  Game: Angry Birds
  Book:  Princesses
  Restaurant:  Red Robin...YUM!
  Place to go:  Target

If you could change your name what would you change it to: Samantha
What is something mommy says: I love you!
What do you want to be when you grow up: A plain old Mom that works at home.
What are you going to do different this year than last: Stop wasting paper
Who are your friends? Lainey, Phoebe, Emily and a bunch of others.
What is one wish for the New Year? Mommy and Daddy to stay together.
If I gave you $100 what would you do with it?  Spend it on buddies and legos
What are you afraid of?  Everything 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Great answers....love the honesty of this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I can remember some of the Q & A when my girls were in Kindergarten. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Your kids are adorable. I will ask mine. I like how one is afraid of nothing and the other is afraid of everything.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! You have big kids too. "A plain old mom that works at home" love it! Both of our daughters are more generous with their money. Alex loves any princess book too- we always go right to the princess section at the library.

    Glad you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! Love this! I used to do a post with a video of Isaiah answering questions from the blog. It's so fun to see what kids will say! I love that Alex is afraid of "nothing, actually" and Mallory is afraid of "everything". So cute! I also loved Mallory's answer about wasting less paper! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap! I have to do this. I'm going to later today. I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the different answers reflects their different personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Mallory said Target---it brings a tear to my eye to see how well you are raising her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell Samantha and Zedrick that I enjoyed reading their answers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen, I think we need to do a massive write in campaign to Lego and convince them to make Phineas & Ferb LEGO sets! How awesome would that be? Lego-inators!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, what does mommy say? Stop it! :-) Love how different that answer is from "Samantha's". :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!