Monday, January 14, 2013

Bachelor Sean Drinking Game: Week 2

Click here for the week three drinking game!

I have really high hopes that Sean will decide that California is too hot for his shirt.  Are you a fan of steaming romance novels?  If so, this episode is for you!


Take a small sip of your drink when someone says:

  • Journey
  • Amazing
  • Wife
  • Chemistry
  • Forever
  • Future




Take a small sip of your drink when:

  • Sean's shirt is missing
  • A helicopter appears
  • Kacie laughs maniacally
  • Someone kisses Sean
  • Someone kisses Sean in a hot tub
  • Someone cries
  • Kacie cries
  • Amanda says something mean



4 comments:

  1. LOL, the last picture cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, they should hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, thanks to you, I was three sheets in the wind after the first ten minutes! :/
    I'm really trying very hard to like Sean as "The Bachelor" but he is a duck kisser....

    The romance novel cover photo shoot was cheesy beyond belief.

    And Kacie is seriously scaring me. I think she got a very good edit during Ben's season....not so sure about Sean's though.....

    These posts of yours crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!