Sunday, February 3, 2013

Printing Instagram Pictures

I'm getting really excited to show you my SMASH YOUR YEAR journal pages that I made for January.  I knew that I wanted to use pictures in my pages but all of my best pictures tend to come from Instagram and they aren't the right size for printing.

Bummer, right?

Well....I have found a couple solutions.

FoxGram.com will log into your Instagram account for you and then let you select the photos that you want to print. 3inch by 3inch for .25 cents a piece or 4 by 4 for .45 cents.  Shipping is only .99 cents.  And If you like your instagram photo so much that you'd like to display it on your refrigerator...they have a magnet for $2.  I ordered my photos on Saturday and I had them 5 days later.



If you need to get your project done TODAY.  This next option is for you.  Download Printicular to your phone (iPhone and Android), select photos from Instagram, Facebook or your phone's albums and send them to Walgreens to be printed on 4 by 4 paper and available in ONE HOUR.  Each photo costs .39 cents and does not come with a pretty border.   The quality is not as good as FoxGram but you have your photos the same day.



This has nothing to do with printing your pictures but is more about sending postcards to your friends and family!  I love this idea so much!  Download the Postagram App, pic a picture from your Instagram feed and then send a postcard to your loved one.  Once they receive it, they can pop out the picture!  So cool!

Make sure you come back Thursday February 7th for the first installment the of SMASH YOUR YEAR challenge.  Jessica and I will be showing you our pages and we want to see yours too.



Disclaimer:  I have not been paid to talk about any of the apps I mentioned today.  I'm sharing what I've learned as a public service to the world.  Your welcome! 


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this makes me want to use Instagram more! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Now. What's up with your background??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I've been looking for a place to print Instagram pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to post our first SMASH pages! The problem I have is that I've got so much more I want to SMASH about...I think I'll run out of room if I SMASH everything.

    I've never used Instagram! Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tip! I adore Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get my pictures printed.. I'm nearing 1000 pictures on my account-- would be fun to get a book out of it.
    thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait what is this smash the year challenge? how did I miss that?

    And thanks for letting us know about the different options- I haven't heard of foxgram.com before

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!