Sunday, August 3, 2008

August: Fun Extravaganza ~Day Three

Today's post is brought to you by the letter C! The letter C is one of my favorite letters....it is after all the first letter of my name. Gotta love C.

We had a great time this morning at the breakfast table with Alex, talking about the letter C. We talked about Cats, Chocolate, Cookies, Corn, Cups and Coffee ( he called it faffee ). We showed him where his chin is and he said Huff & Puff! I was so amazed he remembered that from the Three Little Pigs book! And then he started telling us things that started with C, like Bubbles and Choo Choo! I know, Bubbles starts with a B but we were so proud of him that we didn't tell him.

Our fun experience of the day was eating Corn on the Cob. One of my favorite things about summer is when the fresh sweet Corn is finally available. There is really nothing like a great Cob of Corn, slathered in butter and a little bit of salt. I just love it! The kids did too.


What a fancy corn holder Mallory has!



Tomorrow is the Letter D....and I will share with you why I am Disappointed.

Join the blog train!  

4 comments:

  1. You guys are doing great! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post! I love this idea and I love THAT corn holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I wish I had thought of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful children! And a great post...

    Welcome Aboard!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!