Monday, August 25, 2008

Christmas in August!


Wow...that month went by so quickly, here it is time to do some more Christmas planning! I am feeling pretty good about what I have done so far....although I need to devote a whole day just to figuring out the Elf situation.

Christmas in August List of Things to Do:

1. Order two Christmas presents. I need to order a book from Amazon so I am going to find two Christmas presents to buy so I can get FREE shipping!

2. Pick the bath salt recipe that I am going to use for a couple presents.


3. Order another jar from Crate & Barrel ( I bought one to try and it is going to work out great!)

4. Transfer my lists to my iPhone.

5. Watch The Polar Express!




In the back of my mind, I am also thinking about Halloween. I need to devote a day to that planning to. Who's with me?

6 comments:

  1. You are stressing me out! I haven't even given any thought to my anniversary which is just a few weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already scouring ebay for the perfect Halloween costumes for the girls (hey, they go quickly and then the prices are jacked up!)

    Have actually started to think about Christmas, too, and have a list.

    My husband thinks I'm nuts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I can't even think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously??? I know I'll be stressed out come December, so I really should get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my you are too funny, come on, isn't holiday stress what December is all about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea - spreading out the Christmas cheer all year long!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!