Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August: Fun Extravaganza ~ Day Five



Some letters are harder to work with than others. E is one of those letters. There are the obvious....Elephant, Envelope, Ear, Elbow and Easel. It was a struggle for my Mommy brain to come up with those.

On Tuesdays during the month of August we will be visiting our favorite parks. We are starting with the Lomond View Park. It has breathtaking views of Ben Lomond Peak and is one of the largest parks in our area. It has many trees, a softball field and covered picnic area. I like that the playground is shaded and has benches for weary Mothers' to sit and relax.









On Tuesdays we also enjoy the company of Natalie...my Mother's Helper. I originally hired her to help me out when we went to our weekly park playdate so that I could visit with the Moms'. Those get togethers fizzled out but we still go to the park with Natalie every week. The kids' love playing with her and I get a little bit of a break.




Mallory spend the majority of her park time trying to climb onto the end of the slide. She was successful and was so very excited and proud of herself!



See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Aww too cute! Its nice to have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm really impressed at how much you manage to do with the kids each day. It's inspiring! You are really a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!