Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Visitor...

Last week, my Aunt Faith came through town on her way to Oregon, Montana and Minnesota to see her children. I had not seen her for a very long time and she was anxious to meet the kids and my darling husband.

At first, I think the kids thought she was Grandma. Alex led her all over, showing her things and wanting her to play with him. He didn't think it was necessary for us to catch up with each other.



Here is my pretty Mommy....don't they look alike?



Alex must have sensed that Faith was a school teacher because he insisted that she draw with him on the chalk board.



Speaking of babies that look alike.

Here is Mallory....


And my sister Bobbi!

1 comment:

  1. I love the water pictures! She is definatley stylin in her gymboree suit! Bella has a gymboree bikini but no cute matching hat! Alex sure looked like he found other ways of amusing himself! Boy Mallory does look like her auntie! Especially the nose and mouth. And your mom and aunt look like twins!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!