Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!



Mallory and I took a detour on our way home from the store this morning and found this street full of American flags. The Boy Scouts put these out on the lawns for every holiday. I thought this looked so great!

While I was taking this picture....a man came out of his house and started yelling at me to stop taking pictures of his house. I explained to him that I was photographing the flags and asked him to stop being an asshole. Happy Fourth of July.

We had a great day, playing with the kids and barbecuing Baby Back Ribs. The kids loved having Daddy home on a Friday so much that they had a spinning contest in the family room. It was a blast to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!