Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thoughtful & Thankful



Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb


I am so grateful that my kids like each other (so far) and that they will have each other to lean on after we are gone. They play together so nicely and don't often like to be apart. Their personalities are so different yet they go together so well. I feel so blessed everyday to be their Mother.

Other things we are thankful for this week:
The Upside Down Guys on Noggin
That there is a chance we are going to leave Utah
Alex is thankful for Rocks
Mallory is thankful for blueberries
Daddy is thankful for his New Mac Book Pro

4 comments:

  1. Awwww. They are blessed to have such a proud mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is adorable, and I love the proverb. I've never heard it before, but it's very good.

    We love the Upside Down Show guys here too. (Secret: Sometimes I accidentally watch them when the kids move on to something else, and I laugh, a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, I think Daddy wins the "most grateful" award; although, there's a good chance that your kids enjoyed their blueberries more than hubby enjoyed his PC....kids delight in the cutest things!

    Happy 4th my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!