Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lil Cowboy

I struggle.

Almost daily, I struggle with my desire for another baby to hold and love. These days all it takes to bring me to tears is to see a baby on TV, a picture in a magazine or the news that another hollywood starlet has given birth to twins or is pregnant.

On a daily basis, I have to talk myself out of getting Calvin drunk and throwing caution to the wind. Then be all....opps honey....I guess we should have been more careful. While secretly doing the pregnant happy dance.

I am usually successful at explaining to my ovaries that I can't have a baby. That we would have to get a different vehicle that would hold THREE ginormous carseats and that someone would have to share a room with the new bundle of love and joy. And then there is Calvin's age. He is going to be in his mid-40's this year and he acts like he is 85. He doesn't think he can handle another child. I work through my feelings and then I got eat a Pop Tart. Good thing these things come in packs of 16!

Well, I've been doing well lately. Even though I have two new friends with newborns and there have been a couple new babies born to my message board Mommy friends. I've been doing fine until today when I saw this.....








AND it is from my favorite kids store. The one that I get most of my kids clothes from.

GYMBOREE!!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for cute! If you want I'll have a baby and you can buy that stuff for me!

    Know of anyone that wants to be a baby daddy that isn't gay? Or in your extended family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with this too. We do plan on a third sometime next year but it is sooo hard to wait when it seems there are babies EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make anyone's ovaries ache! I get this feeling. I have it often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so struggling with this too!

    by the way...
    i got my book today! i can't wait until the kiddos go to bed!
    jen

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!