April....about drove me crazy! Thank goodness I had somewhat of a plan (aka Focus on the Family) or I might have spent a good part of the month curled into a ball in the corner of my living room behind the leather chair. Between Easter, Alex's trip to Denver and his birthday and all of my dental appointments....I'm wiped out. I have some downtime coming up in the form of oral surgery which will likely knock me on my butt for a few days. Calvin will be taking full responsibility for the children, house and well...everything for three days. I'm hoping to catch up on all of my reading...if I'm awake.
Family Time....quality time together.
- Family Outings (bookstore, movie, bowling)
- Celebrate Mother's Day
- Plant herbs
- Bake something together
Kid Time....play and preschool.
- National Children's Book Week May 10-15
- Visit the library Get a library card
- Practice writing letters
- Start Geo-Caching (one per week)
Me Time....cuz if Mama ain't happy....
- Read Love, Loss and What I Wore by Ilene Beckerman
- Get Dressed Every Day...photograph and post
- Finish Dental Work...Wisdom Teeth Removal (May 13)
- The Shred
- Girls Night to SLC
Couple Time....all because two people fell in love.
- Date Night...Dinner and Belly Dancing at local Greek Restaurant
- Plan our 2nd Honeymoon to San Francisco (June!)
Home Time....it's where the heart is.
- Declutter and plan for possible move
- Americana Theme for Summer
- Start thinking about (and making notes) for Christmas
This is going to sound silly...but this month I'm grateful for coffee. I know you were probably expecting me to get all deep like I have the last couple months but I've decided that sometimes it's okay to stop looking at the big picture and just focus on something small that brings you joy. For me, it's coffee. I look forward to enjoying that first lovely mug of hot liquid first thing every morning, sometimes it is the only thing that gets me out of bed. I love that it brings me and my lovely friends together and the excitement of trying new kinds of coffee at little shops and making new friends.