Sunday, January 22, 2012

I GET TO See The Book of Mormon

UPDATE:  The original title of this post was....I WISH I COULD SEE THE BOOK OF MORMON.  Thanks to Eric Nelson who posted a direct link to a ticket order page....I just got my Book of Mormon BALCONY tickets.  I'm so excited!! 

I just tried to buy tickets to see The Book of Mormon at  Denver Center Attractions*. The tickets went on sale to the general public at 10am. I was ready at 9:30....

source



Before the clock even struck 10am...their website crashed and their phone lines where all tied up.

I saw on twitter that people started lining up last night.


I told iKeith that it would probably be easier (but not cheaper) to just go to New York City and see the musical on Broadway.  I'd actually prefer that.


I think we'll stay here at The Belvedere Hotel.


We'll have dinner at Plataforma Churrascaria Rodizio (that's Brazilian for lots of meat).  And we'll have belgium waffles at The Red Flame Grill on our way to the airport!

Our imaginary trip is going to be great!


*I'd love to link to Denver Center Attractions but it's 10:53am and their website is still inoperable.

11 comments:

  1. No expense it too great for imaginary trips! Sorry you couldn't get tickets, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on your imaginary trip with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not explain how excited I am for you to get to see this. From the moment I say the opening number, all I could think about was how much Connie would love this. I only wish I could see it with you!!!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! can I come on the pretend trip? it sounds fabbbb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, that's not fair! Thank goodness for imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg?! i have never heard of this?! i am going to have to google it right now. please let me know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you got your tickets, but it totally sucks that now you can't go on your imaginary trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am living under a rock and have never heard of this! Although the imaginary trip part is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait so did you get the tickets in the end or not? It seems like I saw you did

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted to see it for so long. I could have when it was in previews in NYC, but someone (who apparently doesn't love me enough) didn't think there was any rush. Now I can't afford to go and may have to take an imaginary trip to Denver.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!