The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ~Ellen Parr
I think there are very few times that I have ever been bored in my life....well, except for September 2002 to April 2003 when I dated a 40 year old GREEK Electrical Engineer that lived with his parents. That was an experience I could have done without...his Mom kept feeding me and then telling me I needed to *make diet*. I barely escaped from that situation....if you want to hear the story about this guy, then take the poll over on the left.
Mama Kat has a great list of prompts this week and since I wrote yesterday about blogging block...I thought this prompt was perfect!
Write a list of 10 things that can be done to stave off boredom.
1. Look through your husband's old boxes for pictures and letters from old girlfriends.
2. Eat cookies while watching the channel that has exercising on it.
3. Read my blog.
4. Take up a craft.
5. Research a vacation destination.
6. Go shopping with Bobbi.
7. Write in a Journal
8. Watch You Tube Video's of Panda's sneezing.
9. Read a Jen Lancaster Book
Boredom: The desire for desires. ~ Leo Tolstoy