Friday, October 31, 2008

The Winner Is....


The winner of the beautiful Pregnancy Necklace from Moon Over Maize is Swanny at Swanny's order of chaos! I loved reading all of the comments over the last five days. So many of them brought me to tears and prompted me to hug my kids a little closer. Here is the comment that Swanny left.

first off I have to say the picture on the top of your blog is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!

the best thing about having children is the complete joy they give you. I have 4 children and love them to bits!

I want you all to know that I didn't pick her because she complimented my children. I thought that was lovely but this was completely random.

Congratulations Swanny!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!!!!

    this is the first time I have ever won anything!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!!

    thank you thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Swanny! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend Connie!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!