Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Needs a(nother) New Pair of Shoes!

I made such a mistake yesterday. I don't know if it was because lunch time was fast approaching and my brain doesn't work properly when I have low blood sugar or if it was because I was so overwhelmed with all of the beautiful clothes.

I bought Mallory's outfit in the wrong size! I don't know how I could have picked up all three pieces in the wrong size. It all probably would have fit her but not for very long and I wanted her to be able to wear it for the whole season.

So....we went back to the mall. And they didn't have the sweater or the jeans in her size. I told you stuff goes fast here! I was so irritated. I ended up picking a different outfit that still is from the Holiday Treat line.

I bought the dress and the tights but NOT the shoes. I learned my lesson from her birthday outfit when she wore the dress for 10 minutes and the shoes were too big! I will be purchasing some inexpensive black shoes....because now the new shoes that she got yesterday do not match this outfit.

Or maybe some cute little black boots! Either way....baby needs a new pair of shoes!

****Mallory's Birthday outfit is for sale if anyone is interested in buying it. She wore the dress long enough to have her picture taken and the shoes were worn once. I'll make you a great deal!

3 comments:

  1. ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like the idea of black boots - adorable! You had a very productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I wish boy outfits were as cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!