Friday, October 24, 2008

No, Not Papa

I was just sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper while the kids' ate their breakfast when Alex started saying....'There's Papa!' Papa is what he calls my Dad.

I couldn't figure out what he was talking about because he often talks about everyone being gone. Dada gone, Papa Gone, Nana gone....

I looked at the back of the newspaper and saw a full page ad for Direct TV. One of the small pictures was advertising for Headline News and a picture of this man.

Anderson Cooper


I guess he does look a little bit like Papa. LOL!


I think it's the hair....

7 comments:

  1. You know I think your father's handsome - Anderson Cooper is too. I can see how Alex "went there". Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! What a handsome daddy he has! Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they look somewhat similar, but that's disturbing to me because I think Anderson Cooper is super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anderson Cooper is hot! I agree with Bobbi. That would be a great family inheritance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids do this all the time. Too funny. I'm glad they are not the only ones! At the grocery store, they are always yelling, there's grandma, it's grandma (their actual grandmas live far, far away). They just yell that for anyone who looks 'older.' Embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is to darn cute...I am sure that put a smile on Papas face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Gosh I wish you knew Anderson Cooper, I'd be in utah STAT.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!