Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The One About Erick's Birthday Outfit!

This little boy will be turning TWO years old soon. I have his sister's Birthday Outfit all squared away but just can't seem to find anything I like for Erick.

Why are boy's clothes so blah?


This is all I have been able to come up with so far. Of, course it is from our favorite store.


Gymboree!




I did find this....but it is from Janie and Jack. It is from the By the Seashore Collection and we don't live anywhere near a seashore so he may look a little out of place. I'm also not willing to spend $145.98 on clothing for myself, nevermind spending that kind of cashola on Erick.




When I was looking around....I did come across another fabulous outfit for Meggie Moo. This one is from Best Dressed Tots.com and is only $20! What a bargain! It is also in Meghan's signature color for Summer....RED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!