Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The One About The Baby Mama!

Oh.My.Goodness!

I just about peed myself a moment ago while watching the trailer for a new movie that is coming out April 25th. I am so there! I am taking myself on a date to see this movie!

Go here and watch the trailer!

But first...go pee. OR number two...I don't want you to poo yourself watching this.

***********************************************************************

I would also like to issue a formal apology to all of the children who will be wearing the plaid shorts from Gymboree. I do not think YOU are wussy. I think you will look very stylish in them. I think that my child would be wussy wearing them and he will already be laughed at because he talks some crazy gibberish that no one understands and frankly, we don't need anymore trouble.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!