Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brad Womack: From Broken Man to A New Man

I've been excited for this very controversial season of The Bachelor because I watched the 2007 season when Brad left both Jenny and DeAnna at the alter.  Well...not really The Alter because he hadn't proposed to either of them yet...but he didn't pick anyone and apparently..America was pissed!

I was irritated but I didn't hate the guy.

Brad is back and he's had three years of therapy and now he's no longer a broken man with Daddy issues.  He's a brand new man and he's ready to take that leap of faith and find love. And America...he wants you to know that he is very sorry!

In case you've been living under a rock...or you don't like reality TV or you don't own a television or you don't live in Texas.  This is Brad Womack. 



He loves kids, managing his bars in Austin, getting slapped across the face and when girls sing badly to him. And fangs.  He LOVES girls with fangs.  He might love Edward too but that hasn't been established yet.

There were some interested stories about our bachelorettes that were told last night.  I'll give you the highlights of the more interesting one's because some of these gals aren't worth talking about...yet.

Ashley S. ~ Her Dad died so she's really sad but she puts on a brave face by saying LIKE a lot.  She grabbed Brad's rear end when she met him and then later really like opened up to him and then we discovered that he could read between the likes and he gave her the first impression rose.

Michelle ~ A single Mom from Salt Lake City that wore super sexy dress that showed a lot of leg. She likes to work out and she isn't here to make friends. 

Raichel ~ A manscaper that waxed Brad's hand in front of everyone and still got a rose.

Madison ~ Disturbed young lady that has had her eye teeth turned into fangs.

Ashley H ~ A Dentist that is dying to fix Madison's teeth.

Emily ~ Her story gave me goose bumps.  Her race car driver fiance died in a plane crash and a week later she found out she was pregnant with his daughter. CRAZY right? Emily looks like a little southern Barbie doll.

Chantal ~ I only mention this gal because iKeith really liked her based on her looks...but then she said she had a dog and 2 cats.  

Jackie ~ Keith likes this one too but I think it's because she looks Rachel from GLEE.  She did some pinky swear thing with Brad and then tried to sing to him.

Keltie ~ A Rockette that came out of the limo with her leg wrapped around her head. 

Britt~ A pretty blonde chef.

Lindsay ~ My friend Stiletto Mom knows her and she's adorable! I hope she stays a while.


It looks like it's going to be a pretty exciting season with lots of cat fights.  They are also going to travel the world and that's one of the things I do really like about this show.  It's like the Amazing Race but with bikninis, cute outfits and a hot guy with killer abs. 

Note to self: Do more sit ups!

Come back next Monday for this seasons Drinking Game!


I just discovered Fantasy Bachelor Game!  It's like Fantasy Football but BETTER! I created a group...join now!

12 comments:

  1. Brad is a stud. My favorites are Chantel the slapper and Emily the blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your take on the bachelorettes.

    Brad is hot. He needs to shut up about all the personal growth, though. I just want to look at him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these recaps. It just makes the show seem even more outrageous than it already is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched the Bachelor, but I'm so intrigued by this whole story - and I'm not quite sure I'd trust his reformation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I'm gonna have to put this on my DVR. I try to stay away from these shows because I tend to yell at the tv a lot...but I need to see the fangs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are recapping these again! That girl with the vampire teeth haunted my dreams last night. I can't believe he picked her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie NOOOOOOOO! Stay away from the light! The light is dangerous. Don't go near it! Don't even look at the light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I tell myself every season that this show is stupid, and I shouldn't watch. But then I watch.

    I totally thought Jackie looked like Rachel from Glee too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched it. the first time ever. ug I hated it.

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I haven't missed last call for M&Ms. I just have to thank you for your recap efforts. I guess I'm fairly new and didn't know you recapped. I'm torn between watching, but it would ruin it if it isn't as interesting as your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read these comments to iKeith last night and he thought you were all very funny!

    I have the best commenters ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not getting sucked into the bachelor this season, you got that Connie!!! Although I did see him on a morning show and he said he truly fell in love...

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!