Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Hanukkah

On Sunday, Mallory and I had a girls day out. We went to Starbucks where she entertained people on their laptops by asking them if they were playing World of Warcraft and inquiring where the heck they thought they were going, when they attempted to leave.

Then we went to the Crap Craft store and she was thrilled to put many spools of ribbon in the cart help me find ribbon for the special order altered clipboards for my friend Jessica. We also picked out some things that you don't get to hear about until Friday.

THEN, we went to Wal*Mart to shop for food and she was appalled at people's outfits and the rambunctious children running through the store. And then she saw him. Santa. If you recall last week's elf update, Santa called Poe and Vincent back to the North Pole because the children had been naughty. I asked her if she wanted to talk to him and she gave him the dirtiest look, yelled 'BRING POE BACK!!' and then crossed her arms in her mad pose. And then she told me that she doesn't like Santa.

She's decided to be Jewish now.


22 comments:

  1. Oh Mallory, you are something else. I just adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, she is mad. Look at that body language. Sorry Santa, you should not have taken Poe back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty realistic Santa you have there. Ours has a very obvious fake beard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is hilarious! Will Poe be coming back now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, soo cute. I love such a big personality bundled into such a small person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrr...that's a cold shoulder if I ever saw one :)

    Just don't tell Mallory that there's 8 days of presents for Haunukkah :) She'll really want to be Jewish then.

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girl Mallory helped pick out the ribbon? I'm so happy!

    And, does she know that she and Santa need to make nice before Dec 24th?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that face is priceless. this makes me laugh so hard! Monkey Boy screams and cries when he sees Santa. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The look on Santa's face in the background of your pic is priceless. So dejected! Poor Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is the cutest thing ever. Perfect capture. You can tell she is really pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Walmart's Santa was WAY better than ours. You could see how fake his beard was and we had a drugged out teen taking the picture of our son. My husband got a way better one on his phone.

    The picture of your daughter is adorable though :-)

    And congrats on winning a SITSmas prize :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mazel Tov! Welcome to the tribe little one. Do you feel guilty yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo is priceless! I had to share it with The Hubs and he thought it was so cute, as was the whole story! She is something else.
    I used to love days out one-on-one with my kids, it was always the best. I'm glad you had fun with her. I hope she makes up with Santa before Christmas, she really deserves presents, she is just so adorable!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!!! The look on her face is just PRICELESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!