Sunday, October 16, 2011

BING thinks I'm Crazy

Last week I updated my computer, iPhone and iPad to the new operating system.... iOS5.  If you are a MAC user, then you know what I'm talking about and you know that you spent a good part of your life swearing at your devices to hurry the heck up!

Side Note: I am not the proud owner of a new white iPhone4s and it's making me twitchy. I am not eligible to get the new iPhone4s until February because of Utah.  It's a long story and I don't want to get into it but yet again being a prisoner of Utah screwed me again.


Where was I?  Oh....right.  So you may also notice that as a parting gift to Microsoft, Steve Jobs (rest his soul) made it so that the default search engine is now BING.  No offense Steve....I love you and will be putting a framed picture of you in our home soon, but I don't really like BING.

And BING doesn't like me.

Take for example the search I just did using BING.  Yes, I misspelled a word but google usually realizes this and asks me if I mean the right word.  THANK YOU GOOGLE!

BING...just wants to insult me.

18 comments:

  1. I haven't updated yet. I'm getting the 4S soon so I'm trying to just wait it out haha. but I loathe BING :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lordy, that does make me laugh! Bing just really isn't that smart, is it? The only thing I like is their Birds Eye view on their maps. Everything else? Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to get Lion on my Mac. But yeah, I hate Bing too. It is so stupid. I think there is a way to switch your search engines in your preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. Because mantal and mental are the same? Stupid Bing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. That is no bueno. Maybe because you used hanging and a word similar to mental in the same sentence so they assume you're mentally ill?

    Why does my Mac not have me using BING?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha - computers think they're so smart.

    I like Bing, I earn points when I use it. Anything where I earn points gets my thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I updated my iPhone, but it doesn't look like it switched it over to Bing. Thank God. I'll still with Google tyvm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness. Classic. I haven't updated yet. I'm one of those silly people that wait for the .1 fixes to become available, then I go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't need Bing to tell me your crazy!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate bing. And only google. everytime I've used bing it is a repeatition of ads and bs and no answers.

    I hate bing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must be living under a rock. I've never heard of Bing?? I still use yahoo to search for everything though, so clearly I'm still stuck in 1998. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a huge fan of Bing, I like the commercials though lol

    I heart Google!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ours didn't default to bing- stayed with google- or maybe my husband fixed it and I didn't realize it. And no I won't tell you about the white precious currently in my pocket. Oops sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so scared to download it. I've heard I could lose my apps altogether! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had Bing on my windows phone so I did eventually get used to it, but since I use gmail, I do prefer google.

    It's really the big talk now! Is it really that big of a change?

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I first got my Android phone it had me using Bing. You better believe I switched that shiz up fast. Google all the way!!! Seriously, Bing sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL!!!

    I'm not a fan of bing either!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't stand BING either... everytime I download something and it asks if I want to change my search engine to BING I emphatically check NOOOOOO!!!
    I haven't updated my phone yet because my laptop doesn't like iTunes and I haven't gotten onto hubby's desktop yet.
    Tell me it's worth it, please. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!