I'm lacking inspiration this morning because I had my first Parent-Teacher Conference yesterday. I wish I could tell you that it went well. My heart is heavy today as I sort out what I need to do to help my son while hugging the ever loving sh*t out of him. Man! I love that kid!
So....Mama Kat is always so helpful to have prompts available to choose from. I selected:
List of 10 things you should never ask you spouse.
1. Who the hell is Pilar? Asked while looking at your husband's facebook friends.
2. Do you know where your going? Asked while he's driving. Anywhere.
3. Are you done yet? No comment.
4. What's that smell? Asked in bed.
5. Do you know what today is? Asked on the anniversary of the day you watched the TV show Ed together and he realized that he loved you.
6. Have you gained weight? Asked when he accidentally tries to put your jeans on.
7. How do I look? Just...don't do it.
8. Do we have to watch Mythbusters? Self Explanatory
9. What is your password? Asked when trying to access his email to look for messages from Pilar.
10. What, are you wearing? This is different than what at you wearing. wink wink