Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Love

iKeith set up my computer and desk last night so I'm back in business!

We were eating dinner Sunday night and we were trying to prepare the kids for Bobbi's departure. Alex told us that Bobbi should stay and that she should share a room with iKeith. We laughed and I asked him where Mommy will sleep. He informed me that I could sleep on the couch. LOL! I guess the First Wife gets the couch....

This morning...Mallory is confused about where Bobbi is and when I told her that Bobbi went home to her dogs in Utah she looked at me and said, 'But...WE'RE her Home-Home.'

Yes Mallory...we ARE Bobbi's Home-Home.

Here's a picture from the weekend...Bobbi was helping me unpack my bedroom and then she got tired. The light was really bright so she made a make shift eye mask.



P.S. Did you watch The Bachelor Pad last night?  Poor Tenley!  Michelle is STILL crazy!  I was happy to see that Craig is not torturing The Weatherman...yet.

11 comments:

  1. {{{HUGS}}} I know it must be hard for all of you to see Bobbi go! Hope y'all are getting settled nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor M. I bet Bobbi is missing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I bet you are missing Bobbi. What a nice sister to come drive out and help you unpack. Cute picture!

    XOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, makes me sad for you guys. I love how she worded that...you are Bobbi's "home-home". So sweet. That pic is a hoot!

    Of course I watched Bachelor Pad...and I loved it! So much drama. I love all the men and women in there together. A little BB-ish. It's good. If Craig M. starts messing with the Weatherman, he'll be gone in a heart beat. Some of those girls have taken Jonathan in as their little brother of sorts, so I think they'll look out for him. Poor Tenley. She is just so sweet and soft-hearted. I'm glad Michelle is outta there! She's so many levels of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is hysterical!!

    So sorry that Bobbi had to go!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not Bachelor Padding, so I can't discuss. Too busy wasting tie with Runway, Work of Art and Top Chef. Not to mention procrastinating the writing about BlogHer until things settle in my mind. (It's like a snow globe in there!) And Moochie is already saying she's going to miss The Big Puppy when he goes back to college, so I hear you re: the "home-home" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not Bachelor Padding, so I can't discuss. Too busy wasting tie with Runway, Work of Art and Top Chef. Not to mention procrastinating the writing about BlogHer until things settle in my mind. (It's like a snow globe in there!) And Moochie is already saying she's going to miss The Big Puppy when he goes back to college, so I hear you re: the "home-home" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Bobbi . . . and you . . . and M :( That picture is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how sad that they will miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Your sister must love you for this photo. ps.. I did not watch BP. I know one little episode and i'd be hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to miss pictures of Bobbi like that - HeeHee
    I feel so bad for you and Mallory, it is so wonderful to have a sister as a friend like that. I'm sure she will be back soon.
    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!