Family Time....quality time together.
* Family Outings (hiking, bookstore, movie, bowling)
* Celebrate Independence Day
* Family Trip to Denver
* Movie Night
Kid Time....play and preschool.
* Go to Baby Animal Farm
* Get a library card
* Computer Time
* Practice writing letters
* Write letters to Grandparents
Me Time....cuz if Mama ain't happy....
* Read Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel
* Read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
* Restart The Shred
* Girls Night Out before Shannon's Baby arrives.
Couple Time....all because two people fell in love.
* Celebrate our 7th Wedding Anniversary without getting pregnant.
Home Time....it's where the heart is.
* Declutter and plan for
This month I'm thankful that Keith and I were able to get away for a little vacation together. When you have small children and life is stressful, it's hard to really connect with your partner. The every day gets in the way and next thing you know it's been