Monday, November 5, 2012

Day One: Unplanned Thrill Seeking

Some people say that little rain clouds follow me everywhere I go. And by some people...I mean Keith.

He stopped taking me on vacation after a tsunami ruined our Orlando Honeymoon and torrential rains messed up our New York vacation a few years later.

I'm praying for NO rain this week.

I'm also praying that my husband stops messing with my carefully thought out plans.

Sea World....wasn't in my plans today but we had fun anyway. Okay...I had fun anyway.

My kids are little thrill seekers now. Unless it involves water and a 50 foot drop! I loved it!

Tomorrow...we see where Harry lives!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun- hope that the weather stays good for you the whole time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husbands sure can be Debbie Downers!! Hope you're having fun regardless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happened across your blog from Coast to coast and thought I'd say hi :) Loved this post, i'll be in CA in about a month and it was fun to see what you guys enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!