Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional: Skivvies

I'm joining Mamarazzi and Friday Confessions this week because I feel like I need to get some things off my chest.



Photobucket


I Confess....

that I only left the house twice this week.  Once to go to McDonald's and yesterday to go to King Soopers for half and half. While I was there at 6am...I decided to just get a Starbucks Iced Coffee and told the girl that I was so happy it was Friday.  She regretted to inform me that it was Thursday. Totally ruined my day.

I Confess....

that I've been letting the kids run around in only shorts because it's so hot in our apartment and I that I might have joined them yesterday.  Topless Thursday!

I Confess...

that I forgot that Father's Day is this weekend and I have nothing planned.

I Confess....

that I let my friend Viv from Weddings: What Knot to Do use a picture of me holding up my underwear for her new blog.  I will do anything for my friends.  Including embarrass myself.  Go follow her...because I have another story to contribute to her blog.

I Confess...

that I got my feelings hurt over something stupid this week and my husband had to talk me down from it.

I Confess...

that I'm going out to dinner with some bloggers tonight and it's been so long since I've had a conversation with an ADULT besides my husband that I might go a little wild.

I Confess.... 

that if my husband ever leaves me....I'll probably lock him in the basement.

21 comments:

  1. OK, now I know what I must do to beat the heat in my third floor tiny apartment - go topless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walk around my apartment in sports bras and shorts all the time - luckily for my neighbors I keep the shades down. Sometimes it's just too hot for clothes!

    Have fun with your bloggy friends tonight, I hope you get some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Connie Con Con. You always make me laugh! Have fun at the dinner. I'm jealous!

    Ok...heading to Viv's to see the undies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topless happens at our house daily--however, not for mommy. The boys however, topless any chance they get.
    Have fun having that all important adult conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you do lock your husband in the basement, don't forget they need food and water! ;)

    Today is your Friday - and sounds like it's going to be awesome. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I let my kids run around in just their underwear/diapers all the time. Even in winter. Is that a mommy fail?
    Have fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, you are just too cute.
    Topless Thursday? I do that all the time. LOL Only it's topless WEEK.
    JUST KIDDING! (sorta.)
    Anyway. What were we talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have posted these confessions this week myself! Literally nearly all of them. From Topless Thursday which has actually happened twice {between the heat, breast feeding and my boobs hurting topless just seemed the way to go} to forgetting fathers day. I seriously could copy and paste this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When it's close to 100 degrees outside, Topless Thursday may as well be an institution.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Had to laugh because I know what you mean about how hot it was this week and the need to shed clothes... I just did it when no one was home. Hope you have a ton of fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not knowing what day it is happens to me all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it all. I have not had adult conversation in a long time....I will live vicariously through you :) ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you go wild? A little bit wild? Do tell. Sorry for your feelings and good for iKeith. I'm a sensitive sort myself and rely on Phin for perspective on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am afraid of what I would do to my kids if I didn't have my husband around.. even though he is gone most of the time, just knowing he will be home at least in time to help put them to bed is a life savor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol, you go! I love the idea of topless thursdays. It's been really hot here too and I won't lie, I've been rocking the no shirt look too. :-)

    I don't know if I'd lock my hubs in the basement, but I think I'd definitely knock him out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So there's where all the hot has gone. It's rainy here and cold, want some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read this last night in the car and was LOLing - hubby couldn't understand - It's just you & your humor - now that i know your voice, I can totally hear you saying all this - love it!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I love you. I know I definitely love your blog. Yeah... totally love you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hilarious- thanks for making my night-- needed this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Topless Thursday sounds like a ton of fun - sounds like something we should all do and start a meme! =)
    Love the story on Viv's blog, that is too funny! I've been known to do that, but usually in the bathroom and I stuff it in my purse. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh damn, why don't you live closer. I just know I would love hangin' with you. My kids are big now. I could even baby sit ( once in awhile) no big commitment here. :) Hugs. Love the post.
    Pam @ BeColorful

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!