Tuesday, June 7, 2011

That Summer Vacation Feeling....

Somehow....knowing when our local schools had their last day of school...has put me in a Summer Vacation mood.

We aren't going anywhere.  Well, that's not entirely true...iKeith is in San Francisco at Mac DisneyLand and having a great time!

But the kids and I are just feeling lazy and crazing popsicles.

I don't feel like doing much of anything except sitting on the patio with a cold drink and a book. Have you seen my summer book list?

I DID try to make a Vlog for the June Vlogging thingy.  I tried to use my new video camera that iKeith bought for me but I can't get the video out of it.  And he's not here to help me so.....

Sorry guys.  No Vlog today.

10 comments:

  1. Awww...seriously? Yours are always so good!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what I'd give to have summer vacations as an adult (guess I should look into using that teaching degree).

    Nothing sounds more nice than sitting on a deck with a little umbrella drink and a pair of fancy shades.

    *jealous*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come sit with you and read and drink. I mean read and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. School's out and I've been busier since! Seems that taking on the Coordinator position for my MOPS group next year starts the day after the last May meeting and I've been crazy busy with it. A sit on the patio along with a Popsicle sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I've got Vacation by Bananarama going through my head! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously?

    What a lame excuse!

    Turn on your computer and use it, I need me some Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? I'm seriously disappointed about not seeing your vlog.

    Can I come and sit and drink while you read? I may read too. I'd rather just sit and watch you read.

    Ok...I'm just kidding. That was just a little too freaky even for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One can get a Summer Vacation Feeling at home too. It all starts in the mind anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always want to go somewhere during the summer, but the lack of funds always make it impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a fabulous idea to me, sitting on the balcony or by the pool with a cold drink and a book - or my laptop. With my puppies surrounding me... Wishing you a great summer and hope you get your video out soon, I love seeing your beautiful face. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!