Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Summer Bag

Ever since Mamarazzi showed us her new summer bag in her vlog...I've been looking everywhere for a cool bag.  I had my heart set on something that could take a beating and go on all of our fun Summer Fun Activities.  I wanted it to be big enough to hold some snacks and some juice boxes and our letterboxing bag.

It also needed to be able to get a little dirty.  I carry a white purse right now and I'm constantly cleaning it.

I had kind of given up because I wasn't finding anything I liked and I'd rather just use one of my handy cloth grocery store bags than use something I don't like.  I'm weird like that.

Around that same time....Bob from Simply Bags contacted me and asked me if I'd like to try out one of their Beach Bags and blog about it.

I said Yes Please!


My Summer Bag

I was so thrilled when this beautiful pink beach duffle bag showed up at my door!  It has outside and inside pockets, a padded strap with an cell phone (or iPod) holder and it's easy to clean!  It will hold all of our summer fun supplies and have room for a box of wine books!

If you are still looking for the perfect summer bag, please check out Simply-Bags!  They have a bag for everyone and everything and they won't break the bank.

I'm loving this Wine Bottle Handbag.  It looks just like a purse....but holds two bottles of wine!

Wine Bottle Handbag

What are you looking for in a summer bag?


Disclosure: I was given a bag for my review. No monetary compensation was made and the thoughts and opinions are mine and honest.

14 comments:

  1. that is a pretty sweet bag. i like that it has your blog name on it!!!
    xo
    KATY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern of the bag! I kind of snickered at the wine bag, when I was in college I had the perfect beer bag, it held a whole case of beer. Perfect for sneaking into the dorms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bags are so cute. The second one looks just like a normal bag, so I guess it's good for that purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both bags! Why doesn't anyone contact me and give me good and free things?

    I just bought my summer bag and I LOVE it! I may start sleeping with it.

    Don't you judge me, Connie Con Con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bag! and I love the idea of a wine bottle bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky duck! What a couple of cute and practical bags!

    Definitely worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it! I absolutely need something similar - pool toys, snacks, sunscreen etc. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wine bag. And with the wine box comment, you put me in mind of Kathy Griffin, thus reminding me she has a new special. Wait: do you love or hate her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A purse for my wine?!?! I love that idea. Those brown paper bags never go with my outfits. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is super cute and perfect for summer! I have never hears of a wine bag but it is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those. I cannot wait to go see what else they have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a post that makes me lol. The box of wine comment certainly did. :) The bag is total fun and how great to have it monogramed. The wine purse is over-the -top fabulous. It would make such a talked about gift. I will definitely check that out.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a super cute bag and I love that it has your blog name on the outside. Clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!