Happy February! What an emotional day yesterday was.....I think the shock has worn off a little bit and I'm so thankful that I have this monthly reminder of my goals and plans so that what is really important stays in the forefront.
We are so excited to celebrate Valentine's Day! We'll be decorating and doing crafts and Mommy and Daddy will be going on a date! I'm enjoying my crafts to keep me busy and I'm excited to get into the meat of the Simple LIving Book Club selection...7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Steven Covey.
Family Time....quality time together.
- Family Outings (bookstore, movie, lunch date, ice cream)
- Play in the snow
- Decorate the house for Valentine's Day
- Holiday Breakfast on Valentine's Day
- Read Your Child's Strengths
Kid Time....play and preschool.
- Play date with friends
TWOa new librarie
- Start using the Chore Chart
- Work on counting with Alex
- Make Valentine Cards
- Time for crafting...finish felt pillow
- Make Valentine Garland for the mantel
- Read Steady Days
- 2010 Simple Living Book Club
- Friday Night Movie/TV night (No World of Warcraft allowed)
- Date Night....February 12th AND February 28th
Home Time....it's where the heart is.
- Finish Bedroom Redo (FINALLY)
- Clean and Organize Living Room/Home Office
- Plan Mallory's Birthday Party
Gratitude:Since I started my family journal that I jot a few sentences in each day, I've been able to really focus on the positive things that happen in our day. I'm so thankful that I have two fabulous children. They have such distinct personalities and make me laugh so much. I'm thankful that I'm home with them and hope that I will always be able to devote so much time to them. It is so important to me....
What are your plans for your family this month? What are you going to be doing to celebrate love? Link up your posts about your plans for the month.