Monday, April 27, 2009

Winners and Cheesecake!

The winner of the Yo Gabba Gabba DVD is Jessica [Mommy]!

Congratulations Jessica!

Mrs. D was absolutely right! Scary Mark is one of the co-founders of DEVO!

*********************

Do you like Cheesecake? I like it okay...I've never loved it until now! I recently joined The Daring Bakers so that I could work on my baking skills and because I love to eat! This month's challenge was a Cheesecake and it turned out so good that I wanted to share it with you. Well...not the actual cheesecake, but the recipe. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Click HERE to see my masterpiece!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know who Scary Mark is (as you know, I think all the YGG characters are scary) but Mark Mothersbaugh is a genious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just passed on a Tag I received. Please stop by when you can.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Tiffany was bummed about not winning, but she says she'll still continue to read.

    Too bad you didn't tell me about the cheesecake until you were taking me to the airport, I would've liked to try it.... next time!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!