How fun! A *tag* from one of my favorite new bloggers! Vivienne wanted me to answer some questions and I love when people show an interest in me what I'm thinking so here we go....
1. What is your current obsession? Cooking, Baking, Blogging about Cooking and Baking and Cold Brewing Iced Coffee. I have been trying lots of new recipes, I just joined The Daring Bakers and Daring Cooks and I'm following a bunch of foodies on Twitter. I'm also obsessed with looking for new awesome restaurants in Salt Lake City that I will never visit because we can't take our daughter out to eat anymore because she misbehaves and we end up spending half of our meal on the *naughty curb* outside of the restaurant.
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? My black fleece pants from Old Navy. I love these pants....they are so comfortable and they stand up to several days of wear without needing washed. My sister says that I look like a burglar when I wear them because I tend to pair it with my black v-neck t-shirt, or black fleece pullover. This will have to change because it is SPRING now and someone will call the NOPD or Brother Horton if I walk around the neighborhood like that.
3. What's for dinner? Tonight I will be preparing a new recipe called Sticky Coconut Chicken. I will be slipping the tender breasts into a lovely coconut milk marinade here shortly and I will be grilling them later. Here is the rest of my menu for the week.
4. What are you listening to? Complete silence! The children are nusseled all snug in the beds as visions of Ice Ceam dance in their heads!
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. Vivienne at The V Spot....is my people! She is beautiful, funny and smartassy. I love that she ended up with her high school sweetheart! If you don't read her blog...you should!
6. Favorite vacation spots? I have had the most fun at Disney World. Calvin and I spent our honeymoon there and we can't wait to take the kids. I have always loved my family's cabin in Northern Minnesota but I haven't been there in years. I loved Vegas with my hubby and I would do anything to be laying on a beach right now sipping Margarita's as long as I wasn't in Mexico.
7. What am I reading right now? I am reading Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster! Love it! Can't wait to read the next two. And I bought Twilight....
8. Four words to describe myself. Passionate, meticulous, funny, controling
9. Guilty pleasure? Buying expensive cheeses from the deli in SLC and enjoying them with a bottle of wine.
10. First spring thing to do? Pull Weeds!
11. What do I look forward to? I look forward to my kids getting a little bit older and being able to take them on vacations and experiencing things with them. I'm anxious to take them to Washington DC, New York City and to a beach. Being able to have an actual conversation with them and making sure they feel heard and understood and valued. A million firsts....
Now the game states I need to pass these questions on to others whose blogs I admire.
Bobbi at Bobbi in Lala Land
Jen at Harried Mom of Four
Monica at Moon Over Maize
Loukia at Loulou's Views