I can't believe it. Only 29 more days until Christmas. I am so pleased with what I have gotten done this month.....ordered Letter's from Santa for both kids, planned my Thanksgiving menu, written the Holiday newsletter, bought more gifts from Amazon (free shipping folks) and got a bunch of things for Vincent to bring to the children. We have all of the ingredients for our holiday baking and we are looking forward to a tasty Thanksgiving meal.
I am most excited for something that I have been keeping a secret. But the invitations have been sent so I can talk about it now. Me and Mallory are hosting our very first Mother/Daughter Holiday Tea Party! I have always wanted to have a tea party and I cooked up this idea as a way to show my friends how much I love and appreciate them. I have been working hard on my menu and gathering items to make the party special.
This is the final push to get things done!
Christmas in November: To Do List
- Decorate House!
- Take Christmas picture of kids, order photos.
- Make list of ingredients for Christmas Menu, start purchasing non-perishables.
- Address, Stuff and Stamp 20 Christmas Cards a day for 5 days.
- Purchase final Christmas Present.
- Add baking days to calendar.
- Complete Advent Calendar List of Activities.
- Wrap Christmas Presents. Box up gifts to be mailed....Post on December 10th.
- Prepare cookie gift boxes for hubby's co-workers.
- Get a babysitter and go see Four Christmases with hubby.
- Visit Santa
- Buy lots of wine....
- Enjoy the holiday's with my family!
And don't forget about the Christmas Parade of Homes on December 15th.