Monday, June 18, 2012

Movies, Popcorn and Big Wheel Races

A couple weeks ago, our apartment complex put together an outdoor movie night right outside my patio.  I'm told that this is going to be a monthly thing and we couldn't be more excited!

We set up our blanket two hours before show time so that we'd have a good seat and I made multiple bags of popcorn.  We bought candy at the store and drank Cranberry Fresca.  Have you tried this stuff yet?  So good!



When I was at the store picking out popcorn I discovered that Orville has these cool new bags that are perfect for movie night!  The top is a clear plastic and after you rip it off....the bag is it's own bowl!  So handy.



You know how I like to observe people?  Well....I observed my neighbors (who have 4 kids) trying to make baby number 5 right in front of us.  AWKWARD!


For your viewing pleasure.  A short video of my kids being reckless on big wheels.  I have 911 on speed dial.....

I was not compensated for this post about popcorn. I don't even know Orville and he doesn't know me.

11 comments:

  1. I can't do PDA - and makeout sessions in front of neighbors? No way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Sounds like a fun time! Yea for big wheels...kickin' it old school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the big wheel races. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious. I bet they were having a blast. Totally looks like something I would have done with my cousins when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shew, maybe the complex needs to set some rules about PDA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that video!!! Can't wait to see the full length feature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That movie night sounds so fun- well except the neighbors-- and they were doing that right with their kids there too?? Weird

    Video isn't working for me for some reason-- will have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay it worked on my phone but not on my new MacBook- weird. Anyways love it! You know I love a good iMovie trailer. And yes crazy kids

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will definitely try the pop-up bowls. We love popcorn! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!