Today, I stuffed folders and helped with a math lesson. If you saw my Five Things list earlier, then you know that I don't know nothing about math. Luckily, the lesson was about estimation.
I can guess at just about anything which is why I also don't know nothing about preventing pregnancy.
Tomorrow....I'm chaperoning my son's Kindergarten class while we go on a field trip.
That means tonight I'm doing the following:
- Packing a totally disposable sack lunch per the directions sent to me from the teacher.
- Committing the itinerary to memory.
- Emailing the parents of the 3 other kids besides my own that I'm in charge of to color coordinate outfits.
- Printing maps of the exhibit so that I know where the bathrooms are.
- Putting the Denver Police phone number into my phone in case I lose someone.
- Trying to figure out how I'm going to survive for 5 hours without coffee.
- Packing tissues into my bag in case someone cries.
- Packing anti-bacterial wipes in my bag in case someone touches something gross.
- Planning my best outfit that is field trip appropriate and yet warm enough for 30 degree temperatures.
- Getting used to people calling me Mrs. Weiss.
Pray for me.....