Are you ready for July, August and September?
I'm celebrating my blog with a recap every Friday hosted by a bunch of lovely ladies! I'm afraid the posts for this time period are slim because I deleted about 20 posts because some trolls where terrorizing me. Sad.
- I dunked Mick The Squirrel Hunter and I made a video about it. Be advised that I'm much thinner in person.
- Seriously Shawn sent me a present.
- I celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary.
- I started planning for Christmas.
- I speculated about what happens if you DON'T order the apples with a Happy Meal!
- I completed the school supply scavenger hunt. (POST DELETED)
- I was having serious anxiety about my son starting Kindergarten.
- Alex did great at his first day. I cried all day.
- I introduced myself to the PTA. (POST DELETED)
- I unplugged my iPhone for a day.
- My daughter decided what she wanted to do with her life and I was mistaken for a hot nanny.
- I talked about the time I was in a bar fight.
- I celebrated the 10 year anniversary of my birthday being ruined.
- I showed you how hot I looked when I was 16.
- I went on a date with my husband and I made a video about it.
- I shared my irrational fear of my son's Kindergarten Teacher.
- I shared a picture of my Brother Husband frenchkissing a deer.
I hope you enjoyed my recap and if you liked what you saw...become a subscriber!