Yesterday he had a burning sensation in his arm and he'd been having chest pains since Monday...when he returned to work.
After multiple tests and x-rays and EKG's they determined that there is nothing wrong with his heart (again). They gave him an anti-anxiety med and he immediately felt better. I've thought since the beginning that this was anxiety and not heart related but I'm not a doctor. It just so happens that iKeith had chastised me for being stressed out the day before telling me there's nothing we can do about what's going to happen....yada, yada, yada. My stress doesn't send me to the ER...it sends me to the liquor store. Just sayin'...
Here's what I learned from my experience in the ER last night:
- iPhones & iPads don't work in the ER.
- I go slightly mad when I can't tweet or text.
- The ER is nothing like Grey's Anatomy.
- Dr Phil didn't look anything like McDreamy.
- Nurses bring you coke with crushed ice in the ER.
- Ladies that wear suits shouldn't wear tennis shoes.
- Hospital computers know too much.
- It's freakin cold in the ER.
- iKeith is funny under the influence of Ativan.
- A Whopper tastes awesome when you take Ativan.
- Brownies are the best thing in the whole world when you take Ativan.
- iKeith needs to know the core ingredients of Brownies.
- iKeith believes that hypochondria paired with superior intelligence is a dangerous combination.
- If this keeps up...I'll have to put iKeith in an assisted living home soon.
I finally laid my weary head to rest at midnight and at 2am someone woke up and was missing a stuffed animal that I searched the house for and did not find. I'm exhausted....
Keep us in your prayers....an employer in Denver is interested in discussing job opportunities with iKeith next week!