Friday, January 25, 2008

Where's Dadddy and Sam's Terrible Accident!

Meghan mistakenly thought that today was Saturday.

She was calling for her Daddy and Erick came over to try to help her get the message out.



She is telling me with her eyes...that she is serious.

Mommy, Get my Daddy NOW.

I. am. not. kidding.




Okay...now she's mad.


Yelling at me to get her Daddy Immediately!!





** ** ** **

It was time for Erick and Sam's nap and I went looking for Sam. I had not seen him for a couple of hours. I figured that he was hiding somewhere because Sam often hides from me when he doesn't want to take a nap.

Then I saw him........


Or should I say...his leg. Sam had a terrible accident and I didn't know it.

I did not hear his silent cries for help.


Do you see him?




* * Do you see him NOW? * *



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!