Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The One About Mr. Potato Head


Poor Mr. Potato Head. He had a bad day yesterday.

Erick's diaper was so full that it was dragging his pants down. I usually don't change him in the family room because if given the chance he run away naked and not come back. Sometimes, I find this funny and let him do it.

I must have needed a good laugh yesterday because I took his pants and diaper off in the family room and off he went. Running and jumping and dancing like a silly naked fool. It is as if he loses his cotton picking mind. I told him NOT to pee on anything and turned my focus to Meghan for two seconds. I looked over at him and he was standing in the corner....peeing on Mr Potato Head! I yelled for him to stop! And he took off like a shot! Running and laughing!

I finally wrestled him to the ground and got a fresh diaper on him. I was not able to get his pants on...he is too fast for me and getting the diaper on felt like I was wrestling an alligator!

The good news is that Mr. Potato Head did not have his eyes in....so he didn't see it coming!!

1 comment:

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!