Monday, November 28, 2011

All She Wants for Christmas

I'm mostly ready for Christmas. Are you?

My gifts are wrapped and out of town packages are ready to go to the post office. My decorations are in the apartment waiting for December 1st to be put up and my Christmas cards are ordered.

Tip from Christmas Connie:


Keep an inventory of what is in each of your totes of decorations so that it is easy to find your elves each year. You don't want a child accidentally opening a tote and discovering your little secret.

I feel SO peaceful and I've put that dreadful nasty elf situation behind me!

If you missed it last week....I had an altercation with Head Elf Cheryl.  You can read all about it here.

It was so funny on Saturday....iKeith and I were racing through the mall to the LEGO store when Cheryl was walking with Santa to the photo booth North Pole and she recognized me and a look of terror crossed her face!  I greeted Santa enthusiastically and then when they passed me I flipped Cheryl the bird.

Remember this little girl?




Well....she asked Santa for a pink robot that makes cookies, cleans her room, makes her bed and gives her dollars.

I told her that she already had one of those.  It's called a Mommy!

16 comments:

  1. I think the Head Elf Cheryl had a LEGO up her arse.
    Your little girl is so stinkin' adorable!! Mademoiselle Mallorie... :)
    I want to feel peaceful. Maybe I need some drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not bought a single gift.
    But Santa is bringing very little this year.
    And he can't shop until the 15th of December, because Santa has to pay rent first.
    But amazingly enough...I, too, feel peaceful.

    if your daughter needs that robot to clean toilets, and fold laundry,let me know, and I can arrange to be under your tree Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo not in the Christmas frame of mind and wish it would push itself back another month.

    And that is one cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the same thing your daughter wants!!

    She is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the heck are you already done shopping and wrapped? I'm sitting here annoyed b/c all these great sales are happening and passing me by because I have no idea what to buy people! I feel so UNpeaceful. I started buying gifts a few months ago, and thought I had a great loot-- when I went and looked at it-- I was disappointed.. its barely anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just caught up with your little altercation with Cheryl!! That kind of sh*t really pisses me off. I love how you calculated it all up, too. When Lexie still wanted to, we always went to the mall Santa and I took pictures from afar with my zoom. There ain't no way I'm paying $25 for that. No sir.

    BTW - Huge pat on the back for finishing all of your Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally bought something. Aren't you proud?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've ordered most of our stuff already. Girls wanted American Girl dolls but at $100+ each, that was too much considering they are supposed to be collectibles for ages 8+. We bought them the Our Generation dolls at Target for a fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've ordered most of our stuff already. Girls wanted American Girl dolls but at $100+ each, that was too much considering they are supposed to be collectibles for ages 8+. We bought them the Our Generation dolls at Target for a fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, she does already have that present- well the days you wear pink :)
    Oh and I so need to get my act together for our out of town family. I have my family done but nothing for the people I need to send stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started wrapping.....not my favorite task. Love M's Christmas wish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like we do things opposite. We're almost completely decorated but gifts aren't done and cards are not even a thought yet!

    Oh, and head elf Cheryl needs some Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want what M wants too! :o)

    I am so impressed you are already done with shopping! So you can really stick to it and not pick up ONE MORE THING as you are in the stores??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am flabbergasted by your organization. Truly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is such a cutie!! I want to have an elf Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HaHa! You need to paint yourself pink for Christmas morning and put a bow on for her gift. =)
    I am so glad you scared "Head Elf" Cheryl and then flipped her off.
    You ROCK mama!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!