- Happy Mother's Day!
- If you smoke (DON) please, please don't leave your still smoldering butts on the ground. They are unsightly to
Connieother residents and are a fire hazard.
- All children must stop throwing rocks at other children.
- All children must stop fighting with other children. The cops will be called.
- All children must stay out of the uncovered pool while they work on it.
- All children must stop vandalizing the candy machine.
- Please (DON) stop smoking in the playground area and starting small fires in the wood chips.
- Please stop feeding the squirrels. They have been damaging the property and causing inconvenience to
Conniesome of our residents. THE HELL YOU SAY!
- It is against West Metro Fire rules to operate a BBQ on your patio. You must remove all propane tanks immediately and store them off the premise.
- The community yard sale will be May 21-22.
Soooo....I started looking for a new apartment this afternoon. The final straw....no grilling on my patio. I grill at least twice a week. AND I just bought some really awesome kabob skewers at Sur La Table.
The good news is that there wasn't ANY mention of dog poop this time.