Anyway, one of my favorite bloggers, Jen at Tatertots and Jello tagged me and this looks like a lot of fun so here it goes!
Here are the rules of this tag game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did just now with Jen).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged. This is kind of a fun way to get to know people.
- I love to cook! I subscribe to 4 food magazines and I tear recipes out of them and put them in folders and I try a couple new recipes every week. I recently threw out about 100 recipes because they didn't fit our new healthy lifestyle.
- I love New York City! I have a dream of living there... in a beautiful apartment with a doorman overlooking Central Park. A more realistic dream of mine is to rent an apartment in Manhattan and spending a week there with my family.
- Being a Mom is a dream come true! I started planning my family when I was 12 years old and I always wanted to be a SAHM. I would have two more children if time allowed.....
- I have a secret crush on the guy that sings the Free Credit Report.com commercials except that I recently found out that he isn't actually singing...it is dubbed and he is from Canada.
- My sister is my best friend! We had a falling out a few years ago and it was the loneliest 3 years of my life. I would give anything to be able to see her everyday and for the kids to know her better.
- I love Martha Stewart! At least once a week...I think What Would Martha Do? I buy her books, I get her Magazines, I watch her show and I own her robe. I want to go to her show soooo badly! But I think I would crap my pants if I ever really met her in person.
Annie....from Junior, Mints & Reeses! She is an awesome Mom, super crafty and a devotee of the Flylady. She also has a blog about her flying. Check it out!
Bobbi...from Adventures of the Texas Blonde! Not only is she my sister, but she is super funny!
Jessica....from Lackadaisical Motivation! I love this gal so much! She is my people! And she is organized!
Connie...from Chasing Wentworth Miller! Witty! I love reading this blog because she is so entertaining and she has the best first name ever!
Shanna...from It's Shanna Like Banana! This gal has the cutest little monkeys and one on the way! And she ran a super far race while pregnant!
Cammie....from The House of No Sleep! This is a new find of mine! She is so cleaver and funny and apparently...tired!