Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coloring and More Presents!



I have been practicing using my new camera and got some shots of the the kids coloring yesterday. Well, Alex was coloring. Alex was having a crayon snack.


I just can't get that girl to stop eating crayons! She would like to share this green crayon with you...don't mind the slobber.




Alex opened his present from Grandma and Grandpa last week. I brought it home with me from Texas. He got a box of Chocolate Covered Cherries, a $2 bill and Jean Coveralls that are a family tradition. My Great Grandpa Hagen used to give this gift to all of the boys for their birthday and my Dad is continuing the tradition. He also got a real Flight Jacket for next fall and a super cute Dallas Maverick's Outfit that matches his eyes perfectly and will come in handy when we move to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!