Monday, May 19, 2008

Who Stole My Cheese?

You know those Handi Snack Cheese and Cracker packs? When I was a kid, there was a little compartment of plastic cheese, some crackers and a little red stick for spreading your cheese onto your cracker. Well, now they make them with little bread sticks and I thought they would be perfect for Alex since he lives on cheese (and bananas and cereal).

He didn't like it.

So...I decided to try one. Relive my childhood with a little snack. When the monkey stole it from me.

That is applesauce in his hair. He and Mal had applesauce facials for lunch!

By the way, Hubby says that he didn't like these as a child and he had to acquire the taste for plastic cheese. He also hates with a passion those orange cheese and peanut butter crackers and has nightmares that he is the last man on earth and finds a vending machine that only contains these crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!