Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're Going To IKEA!!

Oh me, oh my....oh me, oh my!!

We're going to IKEA!

Hubby wanted to ride the new light rail train downtown and go to the children's museum and then go to have sushi but we can't do both and I'm nervous about riding the train and I don't want to ride the stupid Utah train that doesn't run on Sundays. And we can't do both because the museum doesn't open until 10am and I'm not paying $40 for an hour and a half of Griswold family fun.

So....I found another sushi place to try from the Best of SLC list and it is close to the IKEA.

OoOOOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOOOooo I am so excited!

I am going to buy potties for the kids and all kinds of other swedish crap!

Maybe some swedish meatballs!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how family entertainment really adds up? IKEA would win my vote, for sure.

    Love the AllMediocre button (found you from there). Did you make that one, or where did you find it? Mine's a flower, and it's pretty, but I love yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!